EMC 2012 Best Symposium Paper Award Nominees Announced!
Welcome to Pittsburgh!
Pittsburgh is known as “The City of Bridges” and “The Steel City” for its many bridges and former steel manufacturing base. The city features 151 high-rise buildings, 446 bridges, two inclined railways, and a pre-revolutionary fortification. By contrast, the region supports 1,600 technology companies, ranging from a Google campus to small startups.
You won’t want to miss our EMC 2012 Special Events!
Benefits of Attending
• Hear top-rated peer reviewed technical papers presented by experts in multi-track sessions over a three-day period.
• Attend two days of practical workshops and tutorials.
• See experiments and demonstrations presented by experts.
• Visit exhibitors and learn about the latest offerings in EMC products and services.
• Share fun-filled social events with family, friends, and fellow professionals.
• Calling all baseball Fans. EMC 2012 has your bases covered!
Click on the Pittsburgh Pirates logo for details.