Pittsburgh is known as “The City of Bridges” and “The Steel City” for its many bridges and former steel manufacturing base. The city features 151 high-rise buildings, 446 bridges, two inclined railways, and a pre-revolutionary fortification. By contrast, the region supports 1,600 technology companies, ranging from a Google campus to small startups.
• Hear top-rated peer reviewed technical papers presented by experts in multi-track sessions over a three-day period.
• Attend two days of practical workshops and tutorials.
• See experiments and demonstrations presented by experts.
• Visit exhibitors and learn about the latest offerings in EMC products and services.
• Share fun-filled social events with family, friends, and fellow professionals.
• Calling all baseball Fans. EMC 2012 has your bases covered!
Click on the Pittsburgh Pirates logo for details.