On behalf of the IEEE EMC Society, I cordially invite you to take part in the 2012 IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility to be held in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center from August 5-10, 2012. Our symposium is being planned and promoted to draw EMC professionals from around the world. Consider the following benefits.
• Top-rated, peer-reviewed technical paper sessions
• Special and invited paper sessions of topical interest
• Workshops and tutorials
• Demonstrations and experiments
• Global EMC University – tutorials with CEUs
• Exhibitors showcasing the latest EMC products and services
• Fun, imaginative and entertaining social events
• Two world class hotels within walking distance to the Convention Center
• A chance to visit the “City of Bridges” and the birthplace of pop culture. With all of the excellent choices of dining and entertainment, there is something for everyone.
• Promotion, promotion, promotion! Sales, sales, sales!!
• More than 10,000 symposium brochures to be mailed and distributed at various shows globally (see this year’s tote bag for a sample)
• Advertisements in industry publications throughout the year
• Press announcements in industry publications throughout the year
• A professionally developed website that is easily navigated, searchable, current, linkable to your website – www.emc2012.isemc.org
• Solid technical program to draw attendees from around the world
• Budget-friendly promo and patronage opportunities offer branding and lead generation opportunities – priced less than ever before!
• An exhibitor committee staffed with experienced exhibiting, sales and marketing professionals
• Modern Pittsburgh has remained economically strong, supporting 1,600 technology companies, ranging from a Google campus to small startups.
I’m looking forward to seeing you in Pittsburgh in 2012!
Mike Oliver, General Chair
2012 IEEE International Symposium on EMC